- Built On jQuery/UI -- Lighter weight code and less cross-browser issues
- Themeroller Support -- Use existing or custom jQuery UI Themeroller themes
- International -- Supports the loading of an alternate language
- Configurable -- Almost all defaults can be overridden very easily upon initialization
- Public API -- Interact with whatever part you're interested in
- Custom Button: Flickr Image Gallery
This demo shows how to add a custom button, how to add an image gallery, and how to pull images from Flickr for insertion into MarkEdit.
- In-place Editing With In-place Preview
A demonstration showing how content can be clicked on, MarkEdit initialized, then the preview of the content rendered on the actual content.
- Multiple, Concurrent MarkEdit Instances
Run as many MarkEdit's on a single page as you want.
- Multiple, Concurrent Live-Preview Panes
Becuase we can never have enough colors and fonts on a single page.
You can download this project in either
You can also clone the project with Git
$ git clone git://github.com/tstone/jquery-markedit
It's all in the Wiki.